Michelle’s Weekly Pet Challenge – Week 38

wandelendetak1afix

For today’s Weekly Pet Challenge

wandelendetak2bfix

I want you to meet a special girl…

wandelendetakfixed

whilst I am busy…

wandelendetakfix2

continuing my daily Yoga-class

with Granny….

wandelendetakfix

Here she is…

wandelendetak (2)fix

isn’t she cute?

wandelendetak4fix

I found her….

inย Granny’s pictures…

wandelendetak3fix

and I was in love of her immediately…

wandelendetak6fix

wondering why Granny didn’t took her home…

wandelendetak5fix

for dinner…so we could play together ๐Ÿ™‚

wandelendetak7fix

It’s a walking branch…

an Extatosoma tiaratum,

but I’d better call her…

wandelendetak8fix

Ginger,

that makes the pronouncation

easier in the mouse mouth.

wandelendetakAfix

I have to integrate the workout now.

See you all next week for another challenge.

Don’t forget to join us in

petchallenge

We love it and we love Michelle ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a Pawsome Week!

– P A W K I S S E S –

56 Comments (+add yours?)

1. quarksire
    Jun 04, 2014 @ 03:54:09

what a kewl rockin plant!

2. Trackback: Michelleโ€™s Weekly Pet Challenge; Round up and start of new week (39) | Quarksire
  3. Trackback: Michelleโ€™s Weekly Pet Challenge; Round up and start of new week (39) | Hope* the happy hugger
  4. thehappyhugger
    Jun 01, 2014 @ 14:33:47

I must say, Ginger is quite awesome. Thank you little Binky for sharing photos of your friend with us โค

• angelswhisper2011
      Jun 01, 2014 @ 23:27:58

Yeah, she’s Pawsome, Hope. Granny didn;t know what it was in the first place. She looks like a mix of a Scorpio (tail) and Cactus and she can move…*whispers: and she eats her husband after cha-cha-cha. Bulldog told me ๐Ÿ˜‰ *
      Pawkisses for a Good Night ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Sun
    May 31, 2014 @ 20:59:49

Chuckles: oh, man, LB! i thought that was a giant kind of scorpion! i almost bit it’s head off from my computer screen! don’t eat scorpions though. no. not tasty at all! ruff-ruff! i like how you leave little paw marks behind on the yoga mat! my claws, since no one around here ever trims them, would leave super holes in your mat. ruff-ruff ๐Ÿ˜›

• angelswhisper2011
      Jun 01, 2014 @ 12:01:45

MOL MOL MOL….You’re to funny Chuckles ๐Ÿ˜€ Btw you’re right about the walking branch. He does have a scorpion tale and Granny also thought it was kind of cactus… Maybe it’s healthy, like Aloe Vera, when you eat her ๐Ÿ˜€ Pawkiss ๐Ÿ™‚

6. The Florida Furkids
    May 31, 2014 @ 14:18:02

That’s one very pawsome (and tasty) looking bug!!

The Florida Furkids

7. Marty the Manx
    May 31, 2014 @ 03:40:32

Wow that was a really neat bug Little Binky! Hope your yoga went well! Marty and Mom

8. Marg
    May 31, 2014 @ 00:04:34

That is one big bug. And it looks like a good pet. Hope you all have a good evening.

9. utesmile
    May 30, 2014 @ 20:38:18

that is amazing, wow, never seen one like that!

• angelswhisper2011
      Jun 01, 2014 @ 12:12:16

Granny didn’t know what she saw either, Ute. It looked like half a Scorpion and half a Cactus, well, in a way…and it moved ๐Ÿ˜€ I’d like to have one in my garden..just to look at, you know ๐Ÿ˜‰ Pawkisses for an Easy Sunday ๐Ÿ™‚

10. giselzitrone
    May 30, 2014 @ 12:17:16

Danke dir auch ein schรถnes Wochenende.Liebe GrรผรŸe auch an die Katze…Lach Gislinde

11. Flynn
    May 30, 2014 @ 10:58:13

I have never seen anything like that giant bug before. It looks very interesting to play with.

• angelswhisper2011
      Jun 01, 2014 @ 12:15:15

It’s quite a creature, isn’t it ๐Ÿ˜€ I would like to have one of that half Scorpio, half Cactus…and moving branch in my garden, Flynn..maybe it’s good for my health too.. ๐Ÿ˜€ Pawkisses for an Easy Sunday ๐Ÿ™‚

12. speedyrabbit
    May 30, 2014 @ 08:52:31

nice work out Binky,thanks for the well wishes,I am back to my normal cheeky self,xx SPeedy

13. The Island Cats
    May 30, 2014 @ 01:45:11

Wow! We’ve seen a walking stick around here…but never a walking branch. It’s really something.

14. peacelovenwhiskers
    May 29, 2014 @ 23:23:22

Well hello ginger. I love granny’s ankle warmers. ๐Ÿ™‚ good luck with your yoga. ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Linda Arthur Tejera
    May 29, 2014 @ 22:44:43

Well, I’ve only ever seen pictures on the net of critters like Ginger. Oh, wait, I guess that still hasn’t changed! HA! Well, back to yoga! ๐Ÿ™‚

16. thecontentedcrafter
    May 29, 2014 @ 20:55:00

That is a new critter for us – I think Orlando would find her quite – um – tast…… er – interesting…. ๐Ÿ™‚

17. Sonel
    May 29, 2014 @ 18:38:58

Ginger if very cute Little Binky, but surely not as cute as you and Grannie and I would love to see more of that Yoga excercises. You look like you are teaching Grannie well! ๐Ÿ˜†

Great shots as always – of you and Ginger. She is gorgeous – but again – not as gorgeous as you are. ๐Ÿ˜€

โ™ฅ Big Hugs โ™ฅ

18. databbiesotrouttowne
    May 29, 2014 @ 16:31:41

binky….ya noe how manee times we looked at thiz bug thinkin…it canna bee reel…
    yea…like THAT manee !! we still iz wunderin if itz reel….we haz walkin stix heer but they iz noe wear neer as thick !!! ๐Ÿ™‚ โ™ฅ

19. Animalcouriers
    May 29, 2014 @ 15:32:58

Ginger is gorgeous! Your poise on the yoga mat is rather wonderful too LB

20. giselzitrone
    May 29, 2014 @ 14:02:41

Wรผnsche einen schรถnen Mittag ist ja wieder voll in form die liebe Katze,Lach…Wรผnsche dir einen schรถnen Vatertag und der Katze auch lieber GruรŸ Gislinde

21. bulldog
    May 29, 2014 @ 13:02:24

Love the praying mantis like insect… sure it is the same family as the praying mantis… did you know they tend to eat their husbands after pairing?? Bet that changes how people see it now…

• angelswhisper2011
      Jun 01, 2014 @ 22:43:20

Bulldog, we didn’t know that. I wonder why they do that….It certainly changes how I see that…alien ๐Ÿ˜€ Pawkisses for a happy evening and some Extra for Linda ๐Ÿ™‚

22. Genevieve Petrillo
    May 29, 2014 @ 12:34:52

Wow! I mean eeeeww. I mean yikes! I mean ugh. *shiver* That thing might give me nightmares…..

Love and licks and whoa,
    Cupcake

23. DailyMusings
    May 29, 2014 @ 12:20:55

never saw anything like Ginger before! ๐Ÿ˜€ love that you can do Yoga. ๐Ÿ™‚

• angelswhisper2011
      Jun 01, 2014 @ 22:52:02

We haven’t seen it before either, Daily Musings. Granny thought it was kind of Sorpion mixed with Cactus, because of its tale. I wonder how we do our Yoga practice, when Ginger’s around…MOL ๐Ÿ˜€ Pawkisses for a Good Night ๐Ÿ™‚

24. dezizworld
    May 29, 2014 @ 12:07:15

Cool. Shes looks a lot like ow purrayin’ mantis. ‘Cept shes looks a bit scawwy up close. ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope yous hav a good wowk out.

Luv and Hugs and Kitty kisses โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

Dezi

25. purrfectkitties
    May 29, 2014 @ 12:07:06

Ginger really is cute! Too bad your granny dindn’t taker her home for dinner, uh we mean, for you to play with… ๐Ÿ˜‰ Nipkisses ๐Ÿ™‚

26. colonialist
    May 29, 2014 @ 12:03:41

I would leaf that well alone, if I were you!
    Love the Yoga, but that crawley-thingie steals the show – never seen anything like it before!

• angelswhisper2011
      Jun 01, 2014 @ 23:08:19

Granny was very impressed of Ginger too, Col. She has a Scorpio tale and looks like a Cactus and Granny has fallen for her lovely face..so did I ๐Ÿ˜‰ Pawkisses for a Good Night ๐Ÿ™‚

You can leave some purrs if you want :)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s