Shopping Around The World – 3

shopping cat

Good Morning (furry)friends,

Today it’s time to go shopping

again,

with our furriends

Bacon and Fozzie,

who invented this pawsome

Shopping around the world Event…..

but because the temperature

might be rising up to 41 degrees again..

probably without sun..

as usual in our country 😦

real temperature

I have to hurry up

before I melt down

like a micecream again…

barrow-cat Pumba

So here we are…

*Granny not that barrow-cat…*

shopping barrow

*not that one either..*

Come on…

don’t let them wait to long…..

Shopping bag with contents

my best furriend Big Binky

…..Okay, okay, that will do…

So, Here are finally the Prices of the Netherlands:

Toilet paper Basic House brand 3 layer soft, bloomy (with flowers 😉 8 rolls Euro 2,39.

Regular Mince 300 grams Euro 1,85. We don’t know exactly what regular mince is. This is the price of beef mince. The half beef and …to Bacon: “please look away for a moment my furriend”….half pig mince is Euro 2,50 for 500 grams. Granny only buys the organic mince for Grandpa, because she doesn’t eat this. The organic variant is Euro 3,50 per 400 grams.

Store bought pizza with cheese and tomatoes housebrand Euro 1,10, brand Euro 2,31. Granny is making her own glutenfree pizza, since she can’t resist has to watch after her belly…and mine 😉

Package of hot…. dogs?.. MOL… what happened with the chicks or cats… 😀 Okay, back to serious. We don’t have them in packages and we eat only the vegetarian type and that costs Euro 2,29 for 5 Hot dogs.  In a can they cost Euro 1,98 for 6 dogs.

Package of bacon …don’t worry, this is not with capital B… 😉 Grandpa likes Schwarzwälder Schinken and that cost Euro 1,89 for 100 grams.

has to run

Please visit Bacon and Fozziemum

and all other furriends entries

to compare the world’s prices.

I have to run,

but don’t forget to look

what I’ve brought you from shopping…

We’ll check on your bloggies later..

– P A W K I S S –

38 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Sonel
    Aug 04, 2014 @ 11:49:01

LOL @ barrow-cat … hahahahah! And big Binky is beautiful, but not as cute and adorable as you are Little Binky. 😀 Love the video! I have a real mousy living in my house and I don’t mind. I just don’t like cleaning up behind him. I wish he/she could get their own housemaid. 😆

Have a cool ice cream on me and you and Granny must have lots of fun and stay cool. 😀

♥ Big Hugs ♥

2. dezizworld
    Aug 02, 2014 @ 05:47:53

Luv da fotos. Yous purrices be purrrty good, specially compawed tu ours.

Luv ya’

Dezi

3. Marty the Manx
    Jul 31, 2014 @ 05:19:40

Don’t melt Little Binky and Granny! Those mice are adorable! It is interesting that you can buy your meat already mixed. Mom mixes her own depending on what she wants to make…like meatballs for spaghetti and meatballs. Hope you cool down soon!
    Marty

4. The Island Cats
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 23:00:24

Oh Binky. We hope you don’t melt. It’s been very cool here. If we could we’d send you some cool. 🙂

5. purrfectkitties
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 21:21:26

Your prices are very similar to ours! 😀 It’s very hot over here too! (*wiping sweat from forefront*) Love ya! ❤ xx Roxy & Tigerlino ❤

6. databbiesotrouttowne
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 19:13:15

binky…that IZ two hot…cranbereez N sar deenz….tell grannie ta go get ewe sum mackerull on ice….a big tub oh it sew ewe can roll in it…kewl off… plus ewe will smell grate AND haza handee snax close bye !! ♥♥♥

• angelswhisper2011
      Aug 03, 2014 @ 10:44:06

Mackerel on ice sounds COOL, Tabbies, but better I don’t roll into it…I wouldn’t have rest anymore…the whole neighbourhood would follow me when they smell me…..BUT the idea was gooooood…MOL 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Smelly Sunday 🙂

7. bulldog
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 17:41:32

If I convert those prices to SA Rands then I have to say wow they are expensive…

• angelswhisper2011
      Aug 03, 2014 @ 10:52:45

We’re used to it, Bulldog, but before they settled the Euro in our country, effurrything was much cheaper. Thanks for participate with us 🙂 Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday 🙂

8. Terry
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 16:03:30

Sounds like you enjoyed your shopping spree and found some bargains too. Paws to you

9. The Swiss Cats
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 14:48:18

What a heat wave, go inside before you melt yourself ! We have the worst July month since many years here, a lot of rain, and cold (18 C) ! Lovely video ! Purrs

• angelswhisper2011
      Aug 03, 2014 @ 10:58:18

We’ve got some extra polpulation around us, Zorro and Pixie, that’s the worst of the heat 🙂 Will send Hot, Sunny Pawkisses your way, to let the sun shine for you too 🙂

10. PigLove
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 14:39:26

WOW – I’m blowing cooler air your way before you melt. Goodness – is it fall or winter yet? I’m with you on the heat. It’s terrible! It is so neat to see the prices from everywhere. It just goes to show that we are paying astronomical prices from all points of the world! XOXO – Bacon

• angelswhisper2011
      Aug 03, 2014 @ 11:11:53

It’s Summer here, Bacon, but the sun is hardly out, that makes it so muggy…sigh.. It’s great to see all diffurrent prizes. Granny and Grandpa do shopping sometimes in Germany and are astonished how much cheaper effurrything is, than in the Netherlands. Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday 🙂

11. Athina
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 14:05:48

Awww, the whisk mice are so cool!! 🙂 🙂 Oh, my… looking quickly through your prices made me think I have to do a “Shopping Around the World” post next time you guys are at it again… everything seems to be so much more expensive in Greece! Wow!!

12. Joanne T Ferguson (@mickeydownunder)
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 12:51:43

G’day and thanks for the prices as it is always fun and lovely to stop by to enjoy reading your post! Pawkisses! Cheers! Joanne

13. fozziemum
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 11:57:03

Goodness me Little Binky you are having a heat waves 🙂 and I hope the micecream doesn’t melt!! 🙂 and so lovely of you to go shopping with us..seems your prices are better than ours on Bacon and mince this is good fun and so interesting too as we see what we all put in our trolleys..even things we don’t buy that are the same :)hugs and loves Fozziemum xx

• angelswhisper2011
      Aug 03, 2014 @ 11:24:46

I’m getting browner day by day, Fozziemum….and effurrywhere the population is growing too…Aaarrghhh….we also have new baby frogs AGAIN…and they’re sitting almost the whole day in the water dishes, with their mommy…hehehehe…. Granny likes them..from a distance 😉
      We love the Shopping game and hope that are more countries will participate. That might be an indication where to spend our hollidays this year…well, without me I guess…*down in the mouth*. Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday 🙂

• fozziemum
        Aug 03, 2014 @ 11:30:11

Hahahaah oh dear sweet Little Binky 🙂 yes Merlin looked dashing with his Brown summer suit every year…even when he was so very sick his furs were still brown in summer…Frogs are a great sign of a healthy environment so that is wonderful 🙂 Fozziedad found a bullfrog in the one of the holes for the fence holes yesterday…it was the size of his hand! and yes peeps always leave the kitties behind on holidays…:( loves an hugs Fozziemum xx

14. Animalcouriers
    Jul 30, 2014 @ 11:47:14

Hope you don’t melt Little B, waiting for all those prices 😉

You can leave some purrs if you want :)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s